2. Story: Nothing new about it. Told, untold and re-told, but the difference is in its treatment. A youngster’s adventures in a smuggling world.
3.Script: Good, but it could have been better.
4. Music: Good, with special feel. Honey Horny….Money Mourny…….Waw!! (Lol!)
5. Choreography: Excellent work with use of Contrasting colours, excellent landscapes and innovative approach.
6.Surya: Superb! Watch the movie for him.
7. Tamanna: Good. She got a Madhuri Dixit (not at acting) look in many shots. If ever some direct
or wants a younger Madhuri in some future movie, Tamanna can be a good choice.
8. Prabhu: Did his role quite well.
9. Villain: Good, with the special look and never die attitude.
10. The Director: Did a very good job.
11. Cinematography: Top Class. I miss words to describe it.
12. Editing: Super-sharp and good.
13. Plus points of the film: Surya, action,Cinematography, Choreography and overall feel.
14. Romance : Yes.
15. Comedy : Not much.
16. Major Minus : The film glorified smuggling, if not drugs. It is sad that a film didn’t criticized the piracy of movie even.
17. The moment you laugh: A head injured Surya fly to Africa and all the injuries and marks are disappeared and fight with many.
18. Best action scene: Fight in the beginning when Surya chases the diamonds.
19. Message: Nil.
20: Overall: The movie is very very good action movie worth a watch.